News & Events
Minas Láctea Event
After two years without in-person meetings and events due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the ICL Food Specialties team in Brazil experienced great success and new business opportunities at the Minas Láctea event. ICL’s technical team developed new and improved applications that are aligned with market needs and were able to showcase interesting solutions to the public, including:
- Joha® SK20 in Requeijão with cheese
- Joha® KM 14 & Bekaplus® B 190 in a UHT chocolate milk drink
- Joha® B400K & Bekaplus® B 190 in a high protein coffee drink
- Joha® S100 Bekaplus® B 190 in a high protein dairy dessert
- Bekaplus® DV 185 FB in vegan cheese with protein
The ICL product portfolio presented at this tradeshow included:
- Joha® SK 20: A unique ingredient that does not need to be combined with other phosphate solutions. It provides robust texture, greater flexibility in formulation, and reduction of solids (protein/fat).
- Joha® KM 14: Provides greater buffering power and pH adjustment when compared to existing ingredient on the market, minimizing whey acidity.
Would you like more details on any of the applications above? Discover if our expansive solutions portfolio is right for you. Contact us today!